Aku, Me, Moi, Ich

Hi! This is my new blog. I'm gonna put some stories of mine about the things that I have in mind to share with you. :)

First of all, let me introduce myself.
My name is Zita Maria. I'm usually called Zee, or Zi. I was born and now live in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. I am 16 and going to be 17 on January 2011 (see? I'm just a kid teenager). I am a movie-freak and a music listener. I love almost every genre of movie and music. I like going to the cinema to watch movies and I don't really care if I have to go by myself.

My first language is Bahasa Indonesia, of course. But I'm learning English, French and German now, so you'll see me write some words or sentences in those languages too.

One thing about me that my friends would know is I am in love with the Sun. Yes, that sun. The star at the center of the Solar System. Why? Because I think it's like the motivator and encouragement for me. It's warm. It's lovely.

And I love sunflowers, too. I think sunflowers are great. They're not just beautiful, but they also dare to stand out from the crowd with those big crowns. And it's amazing how they always follow the sun. Just like me. ;p Someday I will tell you why I love the sun and sunflower that much. Hey, did I already mention that I love yellow? ;)

I think that's enough. You'll know me more if you read my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts