Gaby's Nail and Aesthetic (Kuningan City)

Hey, amazing readers!
I've just changed my blog's name into zitamazing.blogspot.co.id
I think Princesse du Soleil is kind of hard to spell and say since it's French. And Zitamazing is a nickname that I came up to a few years ago because I really like how it sounds positive and cheerful. So, welcome to my (kind of) new blog! :)

To start with, I'd like to say that I LOVE GROUPON. Like, I really use it a lot. It makes me spend less money for anything; food, spa, amusement park's ticket, even a hotel room. I'll take a vacation to Bali next Thursday and we (me and my best friend) use Groupon vouchers for the hotel and car. Maybe I'll write something about the amazing trip here ;) We know we all love freebies and discount! There's nothing to be ashamed of! Btw, this is the Indonesian website for Groupon: groupon.co.id

In this review, I used Groupon's voucher for a complete Mani-Pedi-Gel Polish for 20 fingers (Rp249k). I wanted to try gel polish because my sister said it lasts until 3-4 weeks! Gaby's Nail and Aesthetic is located in LG floor of Mall Kuningan City. It's not so easy to find, it's in the corner near Lotte Mart. I think they've changed their phone number because it's a wrong number in the Groupon's info so I had to look for it in their Instagram (@gabysnailandaesthetic). Here's the correct number: +6287823330163

This is the original price in the brochure
I already booked but I forgot to bring the print out of the voucher. So I called and (I think it was the owner) she said I just need to email it afterward. That was so kind of her! Btw, I decided to pay more for having nail art on 4 fingernails. It costs Rp20k for a finger btw.

When I came, there was only a woman in there and she's the one who did the mani-pedi while I watched Kingsman on the TV. I think it was a DVD and she didn't change it when it finished, so I watched it twice. I didn't mind tho. I like Kingsman and I've watched it twice before I came here. But it's totally fine.

The place is small and there are only 4 sofas so they can only serve 4 customers at once. But maybe they can do it on the table too. They have this thing to wash our feet, it looks like a bucket but they can cover it with sofa(?). Okay, it sounds crazy but it looks multifunction, and I've had a mani-pedi before but I've never seen something like this. Oh and they used UV nail dryer too. It's a box that can dry your nail faster using UV lamp. I heard it's not good for skin, but I don't know tho.

I gave the pic of nail art that I want. It's the Cath Kidston's flowers. Well, she said she can't make the exact copy but it's okay. Close enough. It took about 3.5 hours to finish all my toenails and fingernails, plus the nail art. No wonder I had the time to watch Kingsman twice.

Overall, I had a great time and I'm considering to going there again :) If you want to try it, or already tried it, tell me your opinion in the comment below!




P.S.: I didn't take any photo of my toenails, but it's bright pink!

Comments

Popular Posts