We Love Hanbok!

Hi, everyone! A few days ago, I went to the Korean Cultural Center (KCC) which is located in Sudirman, Jakarta. I went there with my friends, Vita, Sarma, and Bertha. We were allowed to borrow Hanbok, the Korean traditional clothes, and take pictures with it. KCC is holding a photo contest which is titled "We Love Hanbok" Photo Contest, so we must wear Hanbok to enter the contest.

Sooo, I uploaded two photos which were taken by my Instax camera and now I’m joining this photo contest. But we can only vote until February 6th 2012. I need your help..

Please, go to this link to like the Facebook group: 

And then go to:
and
then click the “Like” button.
Or simply click these photos:


Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it :D
daedanhi kamsahamnida 대단히 감사합니다

Comments

Popular Posts