I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!

Yes!
I am 22 already!
Kinda disappointed that I didn't get any candles to blow and make a wish (and I had to request for it to my friends.. omg guys cmon)
But I am so grateful for every greetings, prayers, wishes, texts, handshakes, smiles, time, energy, emojis, hugs, and money from all of you, my friends!

I threw a birthday celebration last Saturday. It was actually just a dinner in Typology, South Jakarta. I saw it in Instagram and Zomato, and I thought it was good and the food is not expensive! So I invited my best friends, we kinda call ourselves CRAZIER (it was supposed to be our names initial put together, but then there are some new members so I don't know what it stands for now hahaha).
Anyway, we are Ncim, Bertha, Vita, Audea, Zita, Julio, Estu, Julius.
But too bad, Julius couldn't make it because he couldn't leave work :(

Btw, I bought a new white dress that afternoon! I was thinking about buying it in Grand Indonesia but then I decided there's no time to go there, so I searched for it in Centro Plaza Semanggi. Well, I found one! It looks like this:
Julio, Bertha, Audea, me, Ncim, Vita, Estu
This white dress is by Colorbox. In this pic, I am wearing a necklace by The Executive too actually, so that it didn't look too plain.
After a little shopping, I went to Johnny Andrean salon in Plaza Semanggi Level 1 to get a blow dry. It was cheap and nice. My beautiful wavy hair only costs IDR 55k. The staffs were nice too, even though I didn't really like that the hair dryer's heat bothered me. Not like in other salon, that I found it not so bothering.

Before we went to Typology together, my friends surprised me in front of my house with a really cute, colorful, and sweet handmade cake out of Kitkat, M&M's, and Chupa Chups. Look!


Julio even gave me an awesome present... It's a makeup box! He said it's because I was so into makeup when we had Christmas dinner together last December (with CRAZIER too, of course). That's so thoughtful of him!


I realized I changed a lot in a year. On my birthday, I spent my morning in Starbucks, enjoying sausage croissant and my favorite caramel frappe that apparently is no longer my favorite (idk why, it's so sudden).
I realized that life is short and it sucks a lot of time. So I stopped worrying about it and realized there are just phases of ups and downs. So I started to live it and love it.
I usually get bored so easily but hey, I learned a lot about medical terms and life lessons from 6 seasons of Grey's Anatomy and I will continue to watch it in my spare time.
I am so grateful for the best friends that I could possibly have;

Julius, yang ga bisa dateng ke dinner karena lembur di kantor.
Estu, yang jemput pagi-pagi dan nemenin siang-sore nonton cuplikan film The Dictator dan failed workout yang bikin ngakak parah.
Vita, yang maunya unyu jadi orang terakhir ngucapin eh tapi gagal karena jam 10 udah ngantuk.
Julio, yang typo tapi sok ga mau keliatan mainstream trus ngirim stiker AYAM frik banyak banget.
Dea, yang udah nelpon pagi-pagi buat bilang dia tadinya lupa gue ultah, tapi terus kucingnya ngejatohin kalender dan jadi inget.
Ncim, yang lupa kalo gue ultah, luar biasa sekali.
Dan Bertha, yang chat gue super panjang tapi satu-satunya yang sukses bikin gue nangis terharu karena bahagia :'')
That all sounds so stupid and nonsense but I am so lucky to have you, guys ;)
See you in other celebrations, #blueteam!



Comments

Popular Posts