Do What You Love


Just a simple thought on a Monday...
I think a job and its environment are important.
I don't really care if I don't have enough money to buy a car or live in a big house or have a lot of savings.
I know life is hard, it is never that easy to think about it.
But life isn't supposed to be thought about, it's supposed to be lived.
And I am not being naive.
I just feel sorry for people who hate their job and spend 5 days of the week for the rest of their life feeling bad doing their job.
I won't feel sorry for myself.
I know it's kind of a long way to finish my bachelor's study and be a full-time worker.
But I really hope I can get a job that I love in the future.
Even though it pays less than those jobs I can have but hate.

Because life is too short to do what you love only in the weekend ;)

Comments

Popular Posts