It's January 19!

Wow. I'm already 17!
It feels like.. time flies so fast. It really does.
Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday greetings!
...oh and all of the prayers too.
Thanks a LOT, guys. That's so kind of you.
You've successfully made my day :*
I thank God for having you all as my friends.
Especially my mom, my sister, and my brother who surprised me by bringing a chocolate cake right when I went out of the bathroom. Great, guys. I was surprised. Hahaha..
For my grandpa who phoned me this morning just to say "Happy birthday" and pray for me.
And for my classmate, SASHIMI, who sang me "Happy Birthday" (I really didn't know what to do when they did that) ;p
And for everything that happened today.


P.S.: I'm looking forward to throw a birthday dinner with some of my friends. I just don't know where and when... yet. Oh I'm gonna figure it out, don't worry guys ;)

Comments

Popular Posts