Let's 'Cross' The Postcards!

Hi, I'm back to Jakarta! After 7 days "live-in" in Yogyakarta.. Well, I'll talk about that later.
Now I'm just gonna bring this topic out: I'm currently crazy about this website! www.postcrossing.com
It's a site that allows people to receive postcards from all over the world. If you send a postcard, you will receive at least one back from a random Postcrosser from somewhere in the world.. You have to add your complete address so the postman gets no trouble in finding your place.
Besides I just started collecting stamps and postcards, I'm always happy to get something from the postman so I found this exciting. Haha..
At first, I knew it from my friend, Bertha who knew it from Gogirl! magazine. So I got curious then I decided to register. And now my friends are interested too and they start to join. Hoho.
I'll show you my profile so you'll know what to write or fill in the register columns.

Until this entry posted, my postcrossing status is this :
Woohooo! :D
Yes, I have received 6 postcards from Austria, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Belgium, and Russia. I am sooo excited! These are the pics :

From Botrytis in Austria


From sassefrass in Netherlands


From Betty1996 in Naples, Italy

From mariopenit in Madrid, Spain


From Sharonjoyce in Bruges, Belgium


From Ekaterina_Voronova in Russia

I have successfully sent 10 postcards and this is the list :

The first column is the list of receivers' usernames, the second one is their countries, the third one is the date when I requested their addresses, the fourth one is the distance from my place to theirs, and the fifth column shows how many days the postcards had been traveling.

This was my first postcard which I sent to Mira70 in Finland.

This was the second one for suzeroo in Canada.

The third one for tobiejonzarelli in USA.

To AnnSofey in Denmark

To ink-ku in Finland

To sugi2000 in Japan

To junior in UK

To Kshatrija in Lithuania

To Lilla_svenska in Germany

To korf in Netherlands


Aren't you interested? Just join us! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts