Officially 18 :)

Yes, a few minutes ago was January 19th, so I'm officially 18. Hahaha..
Last year, my friends made me a surprise by giving me a cake and yellow Crocs shoes as the present a few days after my birthday. And this year they made me another surprise on the day! They gave me a macaroni schotel which is soo yummy! :9
I am so thankful for everyone who remembers my birthday and gave me birthday greetings today. Sorry, I can't mention you one by one but you really are awesome. Thank you so much!
Especially for Jesslyn, Vita, Bertha, Dea, Monica, Vinley, Zena, Lala, Sarma, and Yoshi who made me the surprise. Just so you know, surprises always work on me. The only thing that makes it turn off is my reaction. My reaction is boring. Haha.. But, really, guys.. I was surprised! :D

Z Macaroni Schotel :9

Make a wish and blow the candles!
Their drawings :D

Jesslyn, Vinley, Vita, Dea, and me
with Vita :)


 Thank you sooo mucho, girls! ;*


Comments

Popular Posts