A Vacation to Paradise

Hi, I just got back from Bali last Sunday! ;)
It was an amazing holiday! Yeaayy.. I finally touched the sand and listen to the waves and feel the wind.. Oh my God.. I'm maybe a sinner, but I was in heaven for 4 days! HAHA!
Anyway, I went there with my friend Estu, my brother Krisna and his gf Raisha. And I met Beatrice, my junior-high school friend, who happened to live in Bali for good.
I myself spent about 4 million (all price in IDR) for 4 days. Accommodation, transport, meals, entrance tickets, souvenirs... I think Estu was kind of the same with me since we traveled together. But I believe Krisna and Raisha didn't spend so much (oh but they rented a car for 2 days).
So yeah, it's not so humble yet not so luxurious. We stayed in MaxOne Hotel Legian, and rent a car (Suzuki APV plus driver) from Great Day Holiday (GDH). Both of them were with Groupon vouchers. And they were great! Lots of thanks to all the hotel receptionists and crews, and Pak Budi from GDH who recommended us to go to Pandawa Beach (my favorite!), Tanjung Benoa, and Water Blow.
Ready to go! A selfie before boarding would be nice :p

These are the destinations:
Day 1: Tanah Lot, Gusto Gelato, La Plancha
Day 2: Nook, Motel Mexicola, Seminyak Beach, Gelato Secrets, Potato Head Beach Club
Day 3: Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Pandawa Beach, Tanjung Benoa (water sport), Nusa Dua Beach (Water Blow), Pura Uluwatu, Krisna Shop, Posters Pub, Shisha Cafe
Day 4: Warung Babi Guling Pak Malen (roasted pork), Waterbom
It's actually different from the itinerary that I made. But that's okay. :)

Here are the photos and also, I got some "things-to-remember" below. You have to check them out!

DAY 1
After checked in, starving, and we found Warung Topeng nearby at Jl. Arjuna
Totally missed the sunset @ Tanah Lot
Whatcha gonna choose?
I forgot what these flavors but it tastes ah-may-zing! 
It's us!
@ La Plancha, in Double Six Beach, Seminyak. And it's Beatrice, my junior-high school friend. Nice to meet you :)
DAY 2
A little selfie won't hurt nobody
With Raisha
@ NOOK

The most mainstream place in Bali: Motel Mexicola :p
The churros

Strolling on the beach with a best friend :) It's Double Six Beach, Seminyak
Couldn't go to Rock Bar because of traffuck jam :p So we hung out at Seminyak Beach instead
The sunset is awesome
Oh it's just me in bikini :O
Behind the scene: I was jumping, walking, running, laughing, dancing... Totally like a drunk girl.
@ Potato Head Beach Club. The most happening club in Seminyak. It's the venue for Ultra Beach Bali this year!

DAY 3
In GDH's car: we're ready to explore!
Guess where it is


We're in GWK!
My favorite beach of all: Pandawa Beach
Fifty Shades of Blue
@ Tanjung Benoa and this is Flying Fish
Move again to Water Blow, Nusa Dua Beach
So calm and beautiful, right?
Sunset @ Uluwatu 
Tari Kecak. And it's full, people!

Craving pizza in the middle of the night and Posters Pub was open. Thank God
Found a gelato hut on the street near Posters Pub. The best time for ice cream is ANYTIME!
In Shisha Cafe, Jl. Patih Jelantik

DAY 4
In Waterbom, Kuta. I got rainbow in my eyes. Lol

Bought this swimsuit in Forever 21. This was the first time I wear it, and it got HOLE on it because of one of the Waterbom rides :(

A restaurant selling churros near Waterbom. Yum!

Well, if you guys are thinking of going to Bali like me, you have to note a few things...

Things to remember #1:
If you're the kind of person who CANNOT bargain, then don't use taxi or cab. Just use GrabCar (in GrabTaxi application) or even rent a motorbike because it's waaay much cheaper. When we first arrived, we used taxi to go to the hotel (from airport) and we spent 150k when it's actually only 52k if you used GrabCar. Craaazy...


Things to remember #2:
Don't forget to change your watch and phone time. Because it was really stupid when we missed the sunset at Tanah Lot on the first day because we didn't add 1 hour (there's 1 hour different from Jakarta time).

Things to remember #3:
Bargain like you don't have money. HAHAHA. Estu and I couldn't bargain. In the end, we spent 40k for a Balinese scarf when we could've gotten it for 10k, and 250k for a Flying Fish ride (water sport) when we could've gotten it for 100k, and 70k for a taxi ride from Waterbom to MaxOne Hotel when it was actually just about 35k, and 45k for a henna when I actually could've gotten it for 20. Owkaaayyy

Things to remember #4:
Motel Mexicola and La Plancha have minimum payment 100k per person. I hate it when a restaurant has minimum payment. Especially when it's not crowded. Raisha and Krisna told me that Finn's Beach Club's entrance is 250k and El Kabron's entrance is 350k. It already includes meal and drink I guess.


Comments

Popular Posts