#springfreeletter Continued!


I've been busy these days, there's a lot of things happened in my life. That's why I didn't post anything in the past 2 weeks. I actually have a few things to tell in my next post, from my little escape to Harapan Island to one of my friend's wedding. But then I decided that in this post, I'll continue the post "Steady Hands Are Not Only Required for Surgeons" and show the rest 15 letterings that I did for @togetherweletter+Springfree Trampoline's #springfreeletter June challenge on Instagram. Enjoy!
But first...
Do you know gnash? (the g is silent)
No, not grinding teeth together, but the American singer-songwriter, DJ, and producer. He has released 2 EPs, "u" and "us", and he's currently working on his third EP, "me". I love his songs!
His voice is kinda ordinary and unique at the same time (yea I know it's such a weird way to describe something), and I fall in love with his song lyrics so much. It's kind of sad and emo-style but it's kinda creepy how most of the songs are related to me. Haha :')
The first song of his that I know is "i hate u, i love u" featuring Olivia Brien. Maybe you've heard it before. But here is another song of his that captured my heart: Tell Me It's Okay.


And here's a part of the lyrics:
Is it related to you too?


ANYWAY, here are the rest 15 letterings of #springfreeletter challenge! Again, feel free to leave any comments, critics, or suggestions for me ;)

Day 16: TOGETHER

Pour yourself a drink. 🍷
Put on some lipstick. 💄
And pull yourself together. 💪
- Elizabeth Taylor




Day 17: HEALTHY

Okay, that brochure right there doesn't suit the word at all. 😂



Day 18: FITNESS

All of my brush pens were left in @ekapangestu94's car 😓 so I decided to use other equipments for today's lettering.







Day 19: IMAGINATION

Logic will get you from A to Z.
Imagination will get you everywhere.
- Albert Einstein


(this is the most liked post from the other 29, I guess people like the way I decorate my window with polaroid photos)





Day 20: FUN

My favorite Spongebob song!!
And today's post is dedicated to one of my best friends, the most artsy, active, and awkward one: @theresiabertha, (unofficial) S. E.! 🎉🍻
Maaf yah mukanya ga keliatan (demi keliatan Departemen Akuntansi-nya) hehe.. Ciee tadi rame banget yg nungguin keluar sidang~
Btw see you in the deep blue sea, berr ;) 🌊🏊👙







Day 21: EXERCISE

Well, I guess I just misheard~ 😋🍟




Day 22: MOVE

When it feels hurt to move on, just remember the pain you felt holding on. Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.







Day 23: BEST THING...


Andy Warhol was an inspiring artist and a deeply superficial person. His incredible pop art has captivated people's hearts 💕 (including mine!)




Day 24: STRONGER

Take chances. Tell the truth. Date someone totally wrong for you. Say no. Spend all your cash. Get to know someone random. Be random. Say I love you. Sing out loud. Laugh at stupid jokes. Cry your heart out. Apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Tell a jerk what you think. Laugh till your stomach hurts. Regret nothing.








Day 25: SAFEST

There's no way of knowing for sure where the safest place is, so the best you can hope for, is to have some good company.
- Ted Mosby (How I Met Your Mother)






Day 26: INTERACTIVE

Featuring customized notebook that @ekapangestu94 gave me. Thanks for the quotes that I don't really understand 😂 with a pic of a wolf that looks like Dima 😍







Day 27: CONNECT

Isn't it wonderful to meet someone and connect with them without so much effort?






Day 28: ENERGY

Thank you @ekapangestu94 for motivating my lettering hobby and giving me these 3 shades of pink (Lilac, Magenta Pink, and Iris)! 💞 Remember this quote ya, Tu, always give off positive energy because it's contagious!







Day 29: SPRINGFREE

Really looove this shade of yellow! Doesn't it just make you happy just by looking at it? Kyaaaa thanks again, @ekapangestu94!







Day 30: TGOMA

OMG! The last challenge! Well, I know exactly that it's July already, but geez, I missed a few days! Going on vacay and internship kinda made me tired.
Sorry I had to post two (or even three) photos in a day 😂 I enjoyed this month's challenge so much tho. I really hope this hobby lasts. I never really had a hobby that lasts before (except watching movies) 🙊



Comments

Popular Posts