Hello Kitty Orchid Garden, SG

Hello, lovely readers!
It's been a long time since I made a review of a restaurant or place. So here you go!
I did a solo trip to Singapore for Coldplay concert in the end of March this year.
Yes, I went by myself!
Again!
Like my Russia trip 3 years ago! Hahahahaha
(benar-benar terlalu lama sendiri sepertinya :')

So, after I safely arrived at Changi Airport, I promptly went to Subway, the fast food restaurant. Pardon my tackiness, we don't have Subway in Indonesia. Only S$5.14 for a Subway Melt! Woohoo~

ANYWAAAY...

The Hello Kitty Orchid Garden is located in the airport. Terminal 3, Public area to be exact. I heard that it is beautiful and cute, so I decided to give it a try.


What do you think? For me, it's absolutely beautiful.

The waitresses were so friendly, too. They greeted me politely and took me to my table. Look! Even the menu book is pretty!



The place was perfectly scented by the orchids. You know, orchids are extremely diverse not only in size, color, and bloom shapes, but also in the way they smell. I honestly had no idea how many orchids they have there, but all of them were arranged beautifully.


I ordered latte and frozen yogurt. The frozen yogurt was so big and I got a cute Hello Kitty shaped cookie along with my latte, so I think it was worth it to spend S$12.71.



If you're a Hello Kitty lover, or orchid lover, or if you're just curious about it, then you must go there! And check it out yourself ;)

Comments

Popular Posts