D is for Dumdum

She's someone I look up to.
Always been.
Someone who is so smart yet so dumb sometimes that makes me feel smarter.
Someone who can be so sarcastic that makes me feel stupid.
Someone who is so independent yet so spoiled that I want to punch her.
Someone who is so strong yet so weak that I want to protect her.
She taught me a lot about life. About anything, actually.
She's fierce and mean... more than any women I know.
She hates sleeping alone but she's so loud that I want to kick her out of my room.
She screams at me and laugh with me.
She takes care of me.
She loves deeply.
She sings terribly. Even more terrible than I do.
She's someone who (I think) has so many secrets she doesn't let anyone find out.
Not even me.
She's so delightful and dark at the same time.
She's unique and random.
She's one in 7 billion.
On Sunday, she opens up a bottle and drinks just to celebrate life.
Just like today.

Have a happy birthday, D.
Keep being a hopeless romantic who loves poems and mellow songs.
Keep being you ;)



Comments

Popular Posts